This is a famous speech by Vishen Lakhiani, promoter of Mind Valley, a company voted to be one of the 10 most coolest workplaces. Vishen is also the founder of Omvana, a meditation app that has become very popular recently.
Vishen says being in the state of flow has two components to it - the first is being happy in the now and the second is to have a vision of the future. It is a delicate balance between being happy in the now and having a great vision of the future.
Vishen talks of the four states - negative spiral (not happy in the now and no vision of the future), current reality (happy now but no vision of future), stress (not happy and big vision of future) and ideal state (happy now and grand vision of future).
1) Daily gratitude as a practice - they have a web site where one can share their gratitude
2) Awesomeness reports and meetings - where they share all successes of the previous week
3) Share profits with the employees - increase ownership in the real terms
4) Sweet sugar love machine - they share praise
5) 45 hour rule - no employee should work longer than 45 hours a week, which includes 5 hours of self-improvement work
6) Weekly sharing and training
7) Group meditation - every Tuesday
8) Company sponsored parties
9) Positive stamina - remember the good
10) Experiences and Connections - encourage these